Welcome to the Vote Kids Action Fund
The Vote Kids Action Fund PAC is the only hybrid PAC dedicated to helping elect candidates in 2014 who will invest in improving the health, education, and safety of children.
In 2012, the Vote Kids Action Fund PAC worked independently to support Virginia Senator Tim Kaine. We created and broadcasted “Kaine is for Kids.”
This year, we will endorse candidates, make contributions, and run independent expenditure campaigns in Senate, House, and Governor races.
Our issues include:
- Providing emergency federal unemployment insurance to those struggling to find work
- Opposing cuts made to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Improving child safety
- Passing universal background checks on gun purchases once and for all
- Raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10 per hour
- Providing every four year old with the opportunity to attend a quality pre-kindergarten program
Please help us elect candidates committed to this agenda by clicking here.
Thank you for your consideration.